- regular people in the shower: wash, rince and repeat
- me in the shower: accepting award
- me in the shower: pretending i'm filming for a shampoo commercial
- me in the shower: pretending i'm in a scene of my favourite tv show
- me in the shower: life problems
- me in the shower: ellen is pulling a prank on me
- me in the shower: showing off my mad singing skills and sexiness to the crowd of fans that isn't really there.
*closes fridge door and hears stuff fall in it*
well… sounds like a problem for the next person
this is the most relatable thing i’ve ever seen in my life.
- Lady on the bus next to me: Tell me again- what are you not going to do in daycare today?
- Little boy: I will not hit the teacher with a light saber.
- Lady: And why are you not going to hit her with a light saber?
- Boy: It is my toy, and my choice, but if I hit her with the light saber, I'm acting like a Sith.
- Lady: Do you want to be a Sith?
- Boy: No! I am Obi-Wan!